Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 275 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44107 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 180% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 18,501 zł (kr 41,945) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)