Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 453 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.44052 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 154% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 21,588 zł (kr 49,005) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 3 hours ago)