Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 399 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46038 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 191% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,904 zł (kr 23,685) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)