Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 299 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49230 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 210% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,751 zł (kr 15,745) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)