Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 451 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48309 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 203% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,585 zł (kr 15,700) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)