Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 268 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45859 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 186% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 19,458 zł (kr 42,429) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨500,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Munich costs €110 (about 1 hour ago)