Cost of living comparison between Trondheim, Norway and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 296 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48160 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 204% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,494 zł (kr 19,714) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (27 minutes ago)