Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 415 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48854 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 208% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,568 zł (kr 23,680) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (about 2 hours ago)