Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 263 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44744 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 184% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 18,752 zł (kr 41,909) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (29 minutes ago)