Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 207 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43372 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 171% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 19,230 zł (kr 44,337) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baotou costs 元77 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (16 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Athens costs €0.22 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)