Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44589 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 195% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,229 zł (kr 20,699) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,389 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sokoto costs 150,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)