Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46578 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 210% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,747 zł (kr 16,633) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (25 minutes ago)