Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43586 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 188% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 20,740 zł (kr 47,585) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,745 (about 1 hour ago)