Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45268 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 197% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 20,525 zł (kr 45,341) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 2 hours ago)