Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45648 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 202% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,311 zł (kr 24,779) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (26 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €35 (41 minutes ago)