Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48559 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 221% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,031 zł (kr 16,539) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)