Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48763 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 224% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,146 zł (kr 24,909) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 2 hours ago)