Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.174 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 20% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,793 zł (€2,107) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)