Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.779 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 73% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,419 zł (1,950 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (38 minutes ago)