Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.657 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 52% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,170 zł (3,828 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)