Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 295 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.717 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 43% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,198 zł (5,226 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)