Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.703 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 61% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,282 zł (4,174 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chişinău costs 19 Leu (about 1 hour ago)