Cost of living comparison between Tripolis, Libya and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.841 PLN / LYD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 77% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,519 zł (1,943 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (42 minutes ago)