Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.873 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 77% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,545 zł (1,930 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)