Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.637 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 53% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,086 zł (3,824 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)