Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00274 PLN / LBP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 102% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,562 zł (2,760,889 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (44 minutes ago)