Cost of living comparison between Tripoli, Lebanon and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00260 PLN / LBP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 94% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,048 zł (2,322,565 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)