Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00243 PLN / LBP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 69% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,663 zł (5,216,841 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)