Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00248 PLN / LBP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 78% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,166 zł (5,313,586 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (37 minutes ago)