Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 231%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.764 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 32% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,658 zł (3,363 CUC) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €29 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)