Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.569 PLN / BOB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 21% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,958 zł ($b5,195) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)