Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia vs Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.545 PLN / BOB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 28% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,145 zł ($b11,279) in Trinidad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$524 (about 1 hour ago)