Cost of living in Traverse City, Michigan, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 194 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.351 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Traverse City, Michigan (United States) is 93% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,342 zł ($3,981) in Traverse City, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (33 minutes ago)