Cost of living in Trapani, Italy compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 201 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.297 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trapani (Italy) is 55% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,868 zł (€2,529) in Trapani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (30 minutes ago)