Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.710 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,908 zł (8,322TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €5,160 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $260 (about 1 hour ago)