Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.837 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,800 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,405 zł (6,455TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)