Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.140 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,564 zł (2,250TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)