Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.213 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,287 zł (2,709TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)