Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03167 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 76% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,972 zł (¥378,072) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $800 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 13,713 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (21 minutes ago)