Cost of living comparison between Toyama, Japan and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03824 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 109% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,819 zł (¥204,449) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)