Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.218 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 81% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,376 zł (€2,697) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,338 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Murmansk costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port-au-Prince costs 8 Gourde (about 2 hours ago)