Cost of living comparison between Toulouse, France and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 373 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.491 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 93% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,236 zł (€1,611) in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)