Cost of living comparison between Toulon, France and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.326 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 93% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,025 zł (€1,393) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)