Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.364 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 92% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,015 zł (€1,378) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (42 minutes ago)