Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.268 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 81% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,758 zł (€3,223) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 5,984 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)