Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 276 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 38% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,800 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,063 zł (﷼ 67,244,999) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)