Cost of living in Tomakomai, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03375 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomakomai (Japan) is 93% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,919 zł (¥412,427) in Tomakomai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)