Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18344 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 4% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,214 zł (Mex$ 33,878) in Toluca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)