Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19005 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,984 zł (Mex$ 15,700) in Toluca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)