Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03441 PLN / JPY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 955 prices entered by 236 different people.
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 162% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 22,268 zł (¥647,166) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 4 hours ago)