Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03422 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,175 zł (¥268,162) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)