Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03611 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,175 zł (¥87,945) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)