Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03231 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,875 zł (¥274,702) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $305 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)