Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03175 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,245 zł (¥259,704) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)