Cost of living comparison between Toamasina, Madagascar and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00127 PLN / MGA
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 26% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,154 zł (2,490,899 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 3 hours ago)