Cost of living in Tlaquepaque, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 258 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20618 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlaquepaque (Mexico) is 26% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,929 zł (Mex$ 19,057) in Tlaquepaque to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)