Cost of living in Tlaquepaque, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 152 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18333 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlaquepaque (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,924 zł (Mex$ 43,224) in Tlaquepaque to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 5 hours ago)