Cost of living in Tlalnepantla, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18016 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlalnepantla (Mexico) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,100 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,987 zł (Mex$ 38,781) in Tlalnepantla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 3 hours ago)