Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06058 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 17% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,593 zł (₨42,805) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 4,500 Kwanza (about 2 hours ago)