Cost of living comparison between Tiruppur, India and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06154 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 17% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,075 zł (₨33,715) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)