Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05408 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 22% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,900 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,388 zł (₨99,631) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Chicago, Illinois costs $3.28 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)