Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05190 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 33% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,101 zł (₨98,298) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (about 2 hours ago)