Cost of living in Tirupati, India vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05286 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 22% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,348 zł (₨139,010) in Tirupati.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pattaya costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)