Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05531 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 30% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,300 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,087 zł (₨91,984) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)