Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06015 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 26% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,768 zł (₨46,012) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (25 minutes ago)