Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05788 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 29% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,205 zł (₨38,104) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (42 minutes ago)