Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05231 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 19% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,025 zł (₨115,180) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)