Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05048 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 26% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 4,958 zł (₨98,218) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)