Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05531 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 16% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,475 zł (₨98,988) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)