Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05162 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 26% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,800 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,030 zł (₨97,449) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)