Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 665 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03132 PLN / ALL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 24₴ (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (11 minutes ago)