Cost of living in Tirana, Albania vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 724 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03461 PLN / ALL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 12% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,853 zł (284,680 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 4 hours ago)