Cost of living in Tirana, Albania vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 269 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03663 PLN / ALL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 10% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,263 zł (280,195 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)