Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 517 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.945 PLN / RON
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 8% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,456 zł (3,658 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)