Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 478 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.918 PLN / RON
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 11% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 15 (37 minutes ago)