Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 490 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.923 PLN / RON
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 8% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,200 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,639 zł (7,197 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元276 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$50 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)