Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 470 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.930 PLN / RON
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 8% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)