Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 494 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.933 PLN / RON
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 9% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (43 minutes ago)