Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.279 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 125% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 17,307 zł (€4,045) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (32 minutes ago)