Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.536 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 36% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,902 zł (18,471元) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anyang costs ₩533,000 (about 1 hour ago)