Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.528 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 23% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,750 zł (元14,682) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (36 minutes ago)