Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 510 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05389 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 26% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,100 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,277 zł (₨97,928) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 455 ₨ (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元125,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lawrence, Kansas costs $25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,220 (33 minutes ago)