Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05109 PLN / BTN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,300 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,178 zł (140,504 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Miskolc costs 15,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)