Cost of living comparison between Thimphu, Bhutan and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06160 PLN / BTN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 19% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,981 zł (48,382 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,017 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sousse costs 100 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)