Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06027 PLN / BTN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 19% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,730 zł (61,896 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)