Cost of living in Thanjavur, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05162 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is 22% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,100 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,563 zł (₨107,771) in Thanjavur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)