Cost of living comparison between Tétouan, Morocco and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41975 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 17% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,660 zł (8,720 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (40 minutes ago)