Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36872 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 19% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,000 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,659 zł (15,348 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨52 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 2 hours ago)