Cost of living comparison between Tétouan, Morocco and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40392 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 15% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,588 zł (8,884 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 2 hours ago)