Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06052 PLN / MZN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 9% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,315 zł (120,868 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 10,000 ден (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,321 (38 minutes ago)