Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05522 PLN / MZN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 6% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,755 zł (140,436 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 999,000,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Karachi costs ₨40 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (28 minutes ago)