Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13498 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,862 zł (58,249₴) in Ternopil.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)