Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 457 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.005 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,106 zł (R$ 10,051) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)