Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00547 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 26% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,077 zł (CH$1,660,692) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling77 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (34 minutes ago)