Cost of living in Temuco, Chile vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00562 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,885 zł (CH$1,938,023) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)