Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00590 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 36% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,632 zł (CH$1,632,495) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regina costs C$10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)