Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 435 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.440 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona (United States) is 106% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,205 zł ($4,129) in Tempe, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,400 (about 1 hour ago)