Cost of living comparison between Tempe, Arizona, United States and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.981 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona (United States) is 149% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,234 zł ($1,566) in Tempe, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,050 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (44 minutes ago)