Cost of living comparison between Tempe, Arizona, United States and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.181 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona (United States) is 163% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,234 zł ($1,970) in Tempe, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ilmenau costs €350 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 3,000 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 2,300 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 20,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)