Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 463 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.708 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona (United States) is 123% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 17,145 zł ($4,624) in Tempe, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $4,574 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.21 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,440 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salta costs ARS $750,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $55 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)