Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.27291 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 24% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,450 zł (R 45,620) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Newark, New Jersey costs $189 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Beaverton, Oregon costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zabrze costs 83,300 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs C$23,000 (about 1 hour ago)