Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25801 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 31% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,809 zł (R 34,141) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.28 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (about 1 hour ago)