Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30036 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 5% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,379 zł (R 7,921) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.19 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorakhpur costs ₨12,198 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)