Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29139 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 6% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,267 zł (R 21,509) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)