Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28677 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 6% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,900 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,472 zł (R 22,568) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €130 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)