Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.660 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,200 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,887 zł (8,913TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 2 hours ago)