Cost of living in Tehuacán, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19677 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehuacán (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,001 zł (Mex$ 35,577) in Tehuacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saransk costs руб 5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $210 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 150TL (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)