Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,032 prices entered by 422 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,300 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,847 zł (﷼ 61,141,592) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)