Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00009 PLN / IRR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,744 prices entered by 483 different people.
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 41% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,112 zł (﷼ 157,390,601) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faro costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Stuttgart costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)