Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 459 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17875 PLN / HNL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 60% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,009 zł (L 28,025) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (13 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (41 minutes ago)