Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 414 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16717 PLN / HNL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 47% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,587 zł (L 27,440) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)