Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.15421 PLN / HNL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 368 prices entered by 40 different people.
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 17% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,476 zł (L 74,420) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 3 hours ago)