Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 486 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17354 PLN / HNL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 53% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,722 zł (L 32,970) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)