Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 451 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17227 PLN / HNL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 53% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,820 zł (L 22,174) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)