Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 396 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15355 PLN / HNL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 26% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,108 zł (L 59,314) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)