Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 857 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.450 PLN / GEL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 12% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)