Cost of living comparison between Tawau, Malaysia and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.944 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,172 zł (RM4,421) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)