Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.467 PLN / NZD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 109% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,189 zł (NZ$5,752) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)