Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.579 PLN / NZD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 109% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 20,688 zł (NZ$8,021) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (43 minutes ago)