Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.929 PLN / NZD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 147% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,183 zł (NZ$2,111) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)