Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01330 PLN / HUF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 6% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 8,151 zł (612,932 Ft) in Tatabánya.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Manaus costs R$ 80 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)