Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01409 PLN / HUF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,852 zł (486,265 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (21 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (21 minutes ago)