Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 316 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 PLN / UZS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 39% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,800 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 4,140 zł (8,736,962 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 2.50TL (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (about 1 hour ago)