Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00109 PLN / UZS *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 12% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,195 zł (3,862,155 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)