Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00127 PLN / UZS *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 29% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,219 zł (2,537,243 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (41 minutes ago)