Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 565 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00045 PLN / UZS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 26% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,226 zł (15,995,907 сўм) in Tashkent.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,800 (about 2 hours ago)