Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 335 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00045 PLN / UZS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 52% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,200 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,433 zł (7,682,004 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)