Cost of living comparison between Tashkent, Uzbekistan and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00129 PLN / UZS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 39% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,347 zł (3,361,230 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (37 minutes ago)