Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 346 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00088 PLN / UZS *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 7% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,100 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,631 zł (7,521,076 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (35 minutes ago)