Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 342 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00099 PLN / UZS *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 7% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,005 zł (4,037,187 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)