Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 374 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00049 PLN / UZS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 32% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,049 zł (10,349,693 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (44 minutes ago)