Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 498 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00045 PLN / UZS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 20% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,100 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,660 zł (12,502,025 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)