Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.584 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 25% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,024 zł (€2,405) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New York City costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 2 hours ago)