Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 507 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.291 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 29% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,568 zł (€2,696) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Laguna Niguel, California costs $5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $807 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)