Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 378 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.291 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 40% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,828 zł (€2,290) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €949 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Amsterdam costs €850 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)