Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.205 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 35% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,268 zł (€2,442) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)