Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 252 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.234 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 28% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,202 zł (€1,937) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)